|Important Shipping Regulation
|| This pack is done for Bike Light
- High capacity Li-Ion battery box is made of 8 pcs of Polymer Li-Ion Battery: 3.7V5000 mAh (PL-7250115-2C) with PCB (4S2P configuration)
- Enclosure Options: installed in Plastic Enclosure(10-41)
- 1x 4A DC to DC regulators to gives you 12V or 13.2V at 4A
- Built in Low battery alert function. If battery voltage drops below 11V, a tone sounds for 10 seconds to remind you to recharge the battery.
- Two selectable regulated voltages at 12V or 13.2V by Power 12V/13.2V/Off switch with BLUE LED indicator
- Center position = “Power off” ( LED will be off in about 5 sec after switch from Right/Left position)
- Right position = “13.2VDC 1A Max Output” , “LED = Blue”
- For Higher brightness , please choose 13.2V
- Left position = “12VDC 1A Max Output” , “LED = Blue”
- By selecting 12V position, the smart Li-Ion battery pack can replace all types of 12V NiMH battery packs with higher energy and much less weight
||Voltage: 14.8V (working) 16.8V ( peak) 11.0V ( cut-off)
||10 Ah min. (148 Wh)
- 1x 7 Amp polyswitch
- 1x PCM with balance function (10A each.) is installed with the battery pack to protect battery from
- Over-charging beyond 4.25V/cell
- Over-discharging below 2.75V/cell
- Over-drain beyond 20A
- Must wait min of 30 minutes after battery is fully charged to allow the pcm to perform balance function on all the cells within the pack.
- Charging Terminal: One two pin universal connector
- Discharging Terminal: 4′ 18 AWG coil co-axis cable with Trail-Tech water-proof plug (female) is installed in the pack.
- included One 4′ open end coil cord with Trail-tech male plug for connecting battery to your device
|Max. Discharging Rate
||8A limited by 2 pcs of regulator
||162 mm(6.3″) x 90 mm(3.5″)x 60 mm(2.4″)
||1100g (2.43 lb)
||You may choose our 14.8V (1.5A) Smart Li-Ion battery charger (not included) to recharge this battery pack. The charging time is about 10 hours.
- Li-Ion battery may exploded if missusing. We are not responsible for any damages or losses caused by missusing (included but not limited to: miss-charging, miss-discharging, any changes of this battery pack, mis-assembling battery packs)
- Please check battery polarity before plug battery into light. Never make wrong polarity connection.