||This pack is done for Bike Light, Lamp
|| Voltage: 11.1V (working) 12.6V ( peak) 7.5V ( cut-off)
|| 25.2 Ah min. (279.72 wh)
- Two PCM (10A limited each) is installed with the battery pack to protect battery from
- Overcharging beyond 4.25V/cell
- Over-discharge below 2.85V/cell
- Over drain ( >20 Amp)
- Must wait min of 30 minutes after battery is fully charged to allow the pcm to perform balance function on all the cells within the pack.
- Two 7 Amp polyswitch installed to limit max. discharging current at 14A and to protect wrong polarity
- One water-proof push button switch installed in the box
- 4′ length 16 AWG cable with Trail-Tech co-axis plug (female) is installed in the pack.
- Included one 4′ coil cord with Trail-Tech co-axis plug (male) is included for connecting battery to your device easy
|Max. Discharging Rate
|| 14 Amp limited by two polyswitches
|| 200 (7.9″) x 120 (4.7″) x 75 (3.0″)
- You may choose our1.5A (Trail-Tech Male plug) Smart Li-Ion battery charger to recharge this battery pack.
- The estimated charging time is 25.2 hours
- Must charge the pack for only one charge/discharge Terminal (Trail-Tech female plug) pack
- Must not charge via discharge terminal for the pack with separate charge terminal (two pin universal plug), discharge terminal (Trail-Tech female plug)
- For faster charging, you may use 1.8A charger without charging connector adapter
- Charging time = 21 hours
- Other type of connector is available upon request
- 12VDC Device with (14A Max current drain)
- Burn time without convertor = (279.72Wh/ Device’s Wattage)
- Designed for running HID bike light of 30W with 9.3hours burn time
- Can be used for video light battery pack in outdoor
- Can used as external battery pack, and run DC devices via DC-DC convertor
- Li-Ion battery may be exploded if misusing. We are not responsible for any damages or losses caused by misusing (included but not limited to: mis-charging, mis-discharging, any changes of this battery pack, mis-assembling battery packs) .
- Always charge battery with attention. Battery pack shall be placed on a fire-proof place to avoid any accident
- Please check battery polarity before plug battery into light. Never make wrong polarity connection.