7.4V 5000mAh Li-Ion battery , is made of 2 pcs Li-Polymer Battery: 3.7V 5000 mAh (896474)
The battery pack is wrapped by heavy duty heat shrink tube
- Voltage: 7.4V (working) 8.4V ( peak) 5V ( cut-off)
- This battery is Regulated to 6V (working)
|| 5000 mAh min. (37 wh)
| Energy Density
- One PCB (9A) installed with the battery pack and protects the battery from
- Overcharge (>8.4V)
- Over discharge ( <5.0 V)
- Over drain ( > 9 Amp)
- Short circuits
- One 7 Amp polyswitch is installed to limit max. discharging current at 7A and to protect wrong polarity
- Discharge terminal
- 4′ long Trail-Tech female connector
- Charging terminal
- 2″ long Universal two pin female plug
- Excluded Trial-Tech Co axis Male plug, please click here to buy separately.
- It is used for connect to the light by yourself if the light connector won’t match our Trail-Tech female coaxes plug
|Max. Discharging Rate
|| 7Amp limited by one polyswitch
|| 74mm (2.9″)x 64mm (2.5″) x 20mm (0.8″)
|| 7.1 Oz (202 grams)
| Smart Tips
- Can replace 6V NiMH battery pack for halogen light
- Perfect for super-bright bike headlight of 6 -20W. Can replace any 6V NiMH or 7.2V Li-Ion battery.
- Cygolite: Rover
- Light@ Motion: Commutre and Solo Logic
- Nightpro: Elite, Torch, Kamikaze
- Niterider: Headtrip
- Li-Ion battery may be exploded if mis-use. We are not responsible for any damages or losses caused by misusing.
- Always charge battery with attention. Battery pack shall be placed on a fire-proof place to avoid any accident
- Please check battery polarity before plug battery into light. Never make wrong polarity connection. Please check in advance.