LiFePO4 Battery Pack in Portable Case 48V 10KWh for Energy Storage System
- Integrated energy storage system: 48V 10KWh LiFePO4 battery pack.
- The battery configuration is a 16S2P 100Ah pack. It is typically programmed with 80%DOD, or 8KWh usable storage capacity.
- Multiple units can be put in parallel to add more capacity, Plug-N-Play. Unlimited parallel, but no in series.
- Maximum Current: 300A
- Recommended Current: ≤100A
- Constant Voltage set point: ≤56.8V
- Constant Voltage Shut Off point (Full charge): 2A
- Solar Charge Controller Set point: 53.6V to 54.4V
- Float Voltage Set Point: ≤53.6V
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 300A discharge current
- Maximum Impulse Current: 500A
- Maximum Impulse Duration: 10s
- Minumum Discharge Voltage (No load): 51.2V
- 2000 cycles
- Simple to install and use.
- The system includes:
- A battery management system and control circuits
- An On/Off switch,
- A state-of-charge (SOC) indicator,
- A DC main power connector,
- A video output port for diagnostics.
- Dimensions: 32 7/8” (L) x 20 7/8” (W) x 10 ¾” (H);
- Weight: 294 lbs.
- Options (not support in current version):
- WiFi connectivity
- Smartphone App
- Fleet view display
- Cloud data access
- Each unit comes with SB350 type connector. If you need to connect several units in parallel, customer need to make the appropriate cable at this moment.
- Limited warranty: 5 Years