Button Cell: 1 PC 3.0 V 225mAh PANASONIC MAXELL CR-2032 (Non-Rechargeable) Lithium Batteries
Original brand and replcement availiable on request.
- The high nominal voltage of 3V means that now just one battery is enough to support a C-MOS, S-RAM.
- These batteries will last for a relatively long period of 4 to 5 years for low drain usage and a steady, reliable current is ensured.
- The positive material is made of manganese dioxide which is chemically very stable and so the battery has a long service life. The low annual discharge rate of 2% or less facilitates a longer storing period.
- The electrolyte used in the lithium batteries is a unique non-aqueous electrolyte which safeguards non-leakage. Therefore our batteries are perfect for memory back-up applications where long-term reliability is required.
- Their new, high energy density design makes them lightweight, very compact and powerful.
|Continuous standard load
|Pulse Current (Max)
||-30ºC to +60ºC.