Custom Polymer Li-Ion Battery: 11.1V 210mAh (2.3Wh, 0.42A rate) with PCB &Switch
Main Applications: Bluetooth, wireless devices, Wearable electronics
|| Sealed prismatic Lithium polymer rechargeable battery
- Made of 3pcs Li-polymer cell of 3.7V 210mAh (PL651628-2C) with double protection PCB (2A limited) & 1.0A Poly-switch
- Configuration like a “T” with PCB stack on top of the cells
- Wrapped by thin Plastic PVC
|| 11.1v (working) 12.6V ( peak)
|| 210mAh (2.33 Wh)
- One PCB (2.0A limited) installed with the battery pack, which limits the discharging current of battery pack to 5 Amp, but protect battery from
- Over-charging (12.6V)
- Over-discharging ( < 6V 2V/cell )
- Over-drain ( > 2Amp)
- Short circuit
- Wrong polarity
- Option 1 (CU-J693): Separate charge and discharge terminal
- 24AWG wire with Losi connector
- Option 2 (CU-J693-V1): Separate charge and discharge terminal with on/off switch on discharge terminal
- 24AWG wire with Molex connector
|| 0.42A (2.0C rate)
|Max. Discharging Rate
|| 2A limited by pcb
- 51mm(2″) x 19mm(0.75″) x 25mm(1″) for battery with PCB
- 33mm (1.3″) x 19mm(0.75″) x 25mm(1″) for battery without PCB
|| 62 grams (2.18″)
- Customer is responsible for provide own charger to charge this pack
- Need a connector? Please contact us before order.
- Insulated Bag: 295mmx230mmx75mm —
- Reduce the chance of damage if caught fire
- This Fire Retardant Bag (Li-Ion Safer Bag) is intended to reduce the chance of damage in the event of catching fire.
- Must locate & seal the battery pack in the bag while charging / leaving without any attention
- Li-Ion battery may be too heat if used wrongly. We are not responsible for any damages or losses caused by misusing (included but not limited to: mis-charging, mis-discharging, any changes of this battery pack, mis-assembling battery packs) .
- Always charge battery with attention. Battery pack shall be placed on a fire-proof place to avoid any accident
- Please check battery polarity before plug battery into light. Never make wrong polarity connection.